Saturday, August 10, 2019



Dear Families, 

Welcome to 4th grade in C2! I am so excited to see everyone on August 12th. Back to school night for 4th grade is on Thursday, August 15th at 7 pm. Please remember children are NOT to attend Back to School Night. I look forward to seeing you there!

Please fill out the form below so that I may have your most up-to-date information. Also, I will be sending reminders through an app called "Remind". Click HERE to go to the site to sign up for class reminders. Remember to download the app on a device. I will be sending a monthly (or more often as needed) email to the email address you provide in the survey below for our classroom updates. I will also post the information on this website. If you are interested in volunteering for our classroom, please fill out THIS form. 


For supplies, I have already purchased all the class supplies the students need. The teachers are requesting a $60 donation to be reimbursed for the purchase and also to help fund other needs throughout the year. Students need to bring their own earbuds/headphones Thank you for all your help!!

Together,

No comments:

Post a Comment